What are i tip extensions?
Microring extensions, also called i-tip extensions, are attached to the hair with a copper ring. The top is made in an I-shape and consists of a keratin layer. This layer is flexible, so that it is squeezed during the flattening of the ring. This means that it sticks better, sags less quickly and lays flatter in the hair. Our i tip extensions are made of top quality human hair, which makes them long lasting and will blend beautifully into your own hair. We recommend raising our i tip extensions every 8-10 weeks. You can often reuse our i tip extensions if you treat them properly.
- 100% Vietnamese Human Hair
- Price per 50 grams
- 10 to 32 inches
- Mix up to 4 colors in one piece and choose from 15 hair types
PAY ATTENTION! IF YOU CHOOSE A DIFFERENT STRUCTURE AS STRAIGHT, READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
In light colours, curls and WAVES do not stay in place as well. This is because the structure is made by means of hot steam. Light hairs are chemically treated and less strong, which makes it less effective.
Always use the CG method.
We do not guarantee the sagging of the curl. Ordering is entirely at your own risk. This applies to every order with curls or waves, for both light and dark hair.
The lighter the color and curl, the less long it stays in place and the greater the chance of sagging (evenly). The example curls are on the undyed natural shade 1B.
Do you maintain the extensions well with the CG method and the right products? Then you would have about 2 years lifespan with the black and dark brown curls.
HOW DO I MAKE THE COLOR?
- Choose up to 4 colors in 1 piece, this may also be percentages such as 80% 4, 20% 60; this is how you create highlights.
In the open box "color(s)", write down your color combo's like this: "10% 2, 25% 4Q, 35% 3, 30% 6C"
- Ombre is (often) not possible in colors that end with: C/H/Q, but if you really want this, we can give it a try. Keep in mind that the color may turn out differently than the color swatch.
- Only 1 color below and 1 color above, starting from about 3 inch 'roots'. You can also choose for example: 6" color 1 at the top and 12" color 60 at the bottom.
Write down your ombres in this way in the open box; " 3" color 6 top, 15" color 22 bottom"
How much should I order?
Full Hair Extension:
2-4 packs recommended (100-200 grams)
1-2 packs recommended (50-100 grams)
For lengths longer than 24" it is wise to take 4-6 packs (200-300 grams)
You determine the color, length, texture and quantity yourself. In short, you put together your ideal set of extensions, completely suitable for every hair type.
Are you reading this as an consumer? Always have it installed by a professional!
These hair extensions are adapted to your specifications, so the right of withdrawal expires!